Wednesday 26 October 2016

My first Pumpkin patch experience!





Aaaaaaahhhh It's been nearly 3 months since my last blog post! I'm very sorry but I wanted to take a break as I was focusing more on my YouTube and wasn't sure what I wanted to do with my blog but I have really missed it! So I am going to try to blog more often.



I am so excited and happy that we are in Autumn, Autumn and Winter are my favourite months! On Sunday I went to a Pumpkin patch for the first time and it was alot of fun! It wasn't quite how I expected it to be I thought it would be a big field full of pumpkins that you can pick yourself but the one I went to wasn't like this, but it was still fun! I went with my boyfriend, my mum ad my little brother, we watched a little play in the woods, and some scary man screamed in my ear, I nearly crapped myself.































































































 Then after the play we had a nice burger and it was time to pick out our pumpkins. I've never seen such variety of pumpkins in my life it was amazing! Big ones, small ones, white ones, green ones, I was in pumpkin heaven.




















How adorable is this tiny pumpkin!










































































































































I didn't realise how expensive they were going to be so I just bought 2 of the small munchkins and I will probably buy a big pumpkin from a supermarket because it will be like £10 cheaper haha! But I had alot of fun and would definitely recommend you go to one if you haven't already and I think it would be such a fun day out for children as well, but obviously you don't have to have a child or be a child to go to this, I'm 20 and still had alot of fun but I suppose I'm a child deep down!

 I hope you all have an amazing day and I hope you have a great Halloween let me know in the comments if you have been to a pumpkin patch and what you thought and what your plans are for Halloween!!



Love you all ♥



Love Megan xx 




No comments:

Post a Comment