Thursday 31 March 2016

Easter holiday to Selsey!


Hey guys!
So over the Easter weekend, I went on holiday to Selsey,
with me my boyfriend, my mum, my grandma, my younger brother and my cousin.
It was alot of fun and it was good to get away for a long weekend and have a break, 
I really needed that!

So I thought I would share with you some of the pictures I took and I can also
look back on this post in the future and remember the good memories :)
I hope you all had a great Easter and I hope you enjoy!




On the way to the caravan site, where we were
going to be staying!






Me, taking a selfie in the car, looking all cool
with my newly dyed hair and my sunglasses :)





The beach when we arrived, so pretty and peaceful ♥





Such a beautiful view!!





My younger brother :) 



OMG that pose! hahaha!












Taking a selfie on the beach, looking a bit windswept and my
boyfriend creeping in the back, haha!





Beautiful sunset, the evening we arrived!! ♥






A delicious meal I had at a restaurant the next day :)






My boyfriends desert!






At dinner, me doing a slightly evil smile haha






Me and the boyfriend ♥






Then the next day we went to the aquarium and
saw some fish :)

























Nice teeth! :)






I found Nemo! :)













Then there was a rainbow driving back from the aquarium!






My brother and cousin! ♥









Love a good hot chocolate :)









And then on our way home me and the boyfriend stopped
off at a shopping centre to do a bit of shopping and
sightseeing and I took a picture of this building in Portsmouth
which is the tallest building in the UK outside of London I think!
And you can go to the top and see all the sights, which I'm deffo gonna
go back and do!







And this was most of the pictures I took from my holiday!
I really hope you enjoyed getting a sneak peak of what I got up to :)
Please follow my blog if you want to see more, that would really
mean alot!


Leave a comment telling me what you done at Easter!


Hope you have an amazing day!!

Love Megan Rose ♥







No comments:

Post a Comment