Monday 28 March 2016

Hello Spring...

So spring officially began in the UK on the 20th I think!
I am quite sad to see Winter go, because this may sound weird to most people but Winter is my absolute FAVOURITE season!!
I just love the atmosphere when it is around Christmas time, and I love being able to get cozy with a nice hot chocolate or cup of tea, snuggle under a blanket while it is cold, dark and rainy outside.

But I am going to try to enjoy Spring and Summer more this year, I am more excited for it than I usually am. Last year was very very difficult for me and Summer/Spring last year was probably the worse one of my life, so I want to make this Spring and Summer the best ever!

I just got back from my Easter holiday to Selsey with my boyfriend and my family, so that was a great start to Spring! I am going to be doing a blog post showing you some pictures and stuff from my holiday soon, so stay tuned for that :)

Anyway I just thought I would write this post to say "HELLO SPRING" and "GOODBYE WINTER"

And I am excited to see what this Spring brings :)

Thankyou for reading! And I hope you had a great Easter!
Please follow my blog if you would like to see more from me:)

I hope you have an amazing day!!


Love Megan Rose ♥





No comments:

Post a Comment