Tuesday 8 March 2016

Just a quick update

Ok so this is a bit of a random post, but I am feeling proud of myself so wanted to write it on here so that I can look back on this and possibly inspire other people.

So as you may or may not know I suffer with really bad anxiety to the point where i hardly leave my house and struggle even answering my phone to my family because I get so anxious. I currently dont have a job because of my stupid anxiety but I have been looking for one for the past like 5 months now. I have had interviews which I find so difficult doing and i absolutely hate it but i managed to do it however i get nothing out of it because i dont get the job!

Today I was feeling so anxious because i got an email saying someone was going to call me for a telephone interview for a job i applied for and i had been feeling sick all day, however i managed to do it!!

I was so close to not answering the phone but I did i was terrified i couldnt really talk properly on the phone my voice was all shaky and i probably sounded like an idiot but i done it! I also had another phone call from someone calling about me going to interview on friday and i managed to talk to them on the phone and keep my cool and not burst into tears and have a panic attack!

So I thought I would just write about it because I felt so proud and if i tell my family im proud they wont really understand because this sounds simple and easy to most people but if you have anxiety then you will understand.

So i just wanted to say if any of you are reading this and have anxiety and are too afraid to do something, I hope this pushes you to do it because I just have to tell myself what is the worse that can happen i know that is hard to do, but even if you dont get anything out of it you will feel so proud of yourself for doing the thing that terrifies you! YOU CAN DO IT!! I BELIEVE IN YOU!! ♥




Love Megan ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment