Tuesday 15 March 2016

Mothers day tea partay!

So it was mothers day not too long ago, and my grandma threw a little tea party at her house, she always does the best food and lays it out amazingly and it is always so fun, so i thought I would show you a couple of the pictures i took :)
I hope you all had an amazing mothers day and just an amazing day when you are reading this ♥











Mmmmmmmmm...





Goats cheese and caramelized onion tart!! Yummm











The most gorgeous plates!!










I hope you enjoyed having a little look at what I was doing on mothers day, I hope I didn't make you too hungry!! ☺

If you didn't already know I have a YouTube channel, I would love it if you could check it out and possibly subscribe ☺ And leave comments of what videos/blog posts you would like me to do in the future I would love to get some more ideas!




Love Megan Rose ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment