Tuesday 21 June 2016

Why I started Blogging?






Hello again lovelies!

I thought I would talk about the reasons I started blogging, because I always find it interesting to hear other peoples stories!











I had to quit my job due to anxiety and depression, and I spent every day stuck in my house doing nothing except thinking about my problems so I wanted something fun to do, and something to take my mind off of stuff and somewhere I can just kind of escape my problems for a while




Blogging is a way for me to talk about my problems and worries kind of like keeping a diary, so I have somewhere to be myself and talk about anything that is on my mind




I wanted to help others and try to maybe give other people advice (as much as I can) and be there for people and possibly help other people going through similar things as me, and just be like a friend that people can come to if they need to and spread love and positivity ! ♥




I was watching a video that Zoe (Zoella) and Louise (Sprinkle of glitter) made years ago about blogging and giving their tips and tricks and it really inspired me and made me want to make one myself!




I love makeup and talking about makeup and thought it would be a great way for me to share things that I love or any tips I have, and find new great beauty products from other bloggers, and just share my love of makeup





I've always enjoyed writing so I thought it would be a fun new hobby for me to do. And I have had so much fun!




And last but not least I just wanted to meet new people and maybe make some new friends, And I have met some amazing lovely people from blogging, and I always get such a kind and positive response which makes me so happy and there are some amazing lovely people out there, so thankyou for all being so lovely :) ♥






So those are my reasons for starting a blog, I would love to hear in the comments why you started blogging!



Thankyou so much for reading!

I hope you have an amazing day ♥


Love Megan xx







No comments:

Post a Comment