Friday 17 June 2016

What's in my makeup bag?





Hello lovelies!

Today I thought I would let you take a look at what is in my makeup bag, this is the makeup bag that I carry around in my bag wherever I go so it has all my essential beauty products








This is my makeup bag, its a Ted Baker bag that I got from my Grandma for Christmas, and I love it, its the perfect size to carry around in my bag and keep everything that I need in






And this is the contents of my makeup bag!












Ok so I always try to keep a hand cream in my makeup bag because I get dry hands quite allot, mainly in the winter months but I aways try to make sure I keep one with me in case I need it or a friend needs it. This is a Ted Baker one which I think came with my makeup bag







I also like to have a few selection of lip balms because I hate when you get dry lips so I always have to have a lip balm with me, and I like to have a few to choose from :)
The one on the left is the Born lippy lip balm in the flavour strawberry, I love this lip balm it tastes and smells so delicious! The other one I have is the lanolips lemon aid lip balm, this also smells delicious. They both work so well at moisturising your lips!






I like to have a few selection of my current favourite lip products. At the minute I am loving neutral colours. So on the left I have the Rimmel Kate Moss lipstick in the shade 08. In the middle I have a lip gloss because I like to have the choice of lipstick or lip gloss. This one is the Revlon colour burst lip gloss in the shade Rose Gold. Then on the right I have another Kate Moss lipstick in the shade 19.
These are my current faves!







I also keep a little hairbrush, I love this one because it is so small and compact I hate having to carry around a big brush because it just takes up so much room but this one is just small and handy and it also has a mirror which is a plus!
I also normally like to have a selection of hairbands on me in case I'm out and just want my hair out my face :)





I like to keep the Real techniques face brush and my beauty sponge in case i need to touch up on my concealer or foundation while I'm out







Finally, I keep a few selection of makeup items in my bag. These are my essentials and the things that I like to top up on sometimes throughout the day, I have my collection fast stroke liquid eyeliner, in case my eyeliner disappears throughout the day which does happen! Then I have the Studio 10 eyebrow pencil, then I have my Loreal volume million lashes mascara in case I need to top up throughout the day. Then finally I have my concealer, which is literally my life. This is the collection lasting perfection concealer which I like to top up on throughout the day if I'm looking a little dark under the eyes




So these are my essential beauty items that I keep in my makeup bag!

Thankyou for reading and I hope you enjoyed

Let me know what you like to keep in your makeup bag, I would love to know!

Thankyou so much for supporting me, always leaving lovely comments and just being amazing people, it means so much to me and I love you all ♥

So I hope you have an amazing day!


Love Megan xx





No comments:

Post a Comment