Friday 8 July 2016

Dome 8 Phone Case Review!





So I was recently sent a Dome 8 phone case to try, and review, so this has been sent to me but of course all opinions are honest and my own!



I was really intrigued with this phone case when I first saw it, it is basically a phone case designed to keep your earphones in the back to keep them safe and non tangled and to stop them from getting dirty and ruined in your bag. I thought this would be great to try for when I'm out and about or at the gym, because I spend so much time looking for my earphones whether they are at home or in my bag I always seem to lose them. And I think like most people my earphones ALWAYS tangle so I was very interested to try this and see if it works!













When it first arrived I thought the phone case was going to be too bulky but I actually got used to it very quickly and I didn't find the size annoying or too big

























This is what it looks like with the earphones in the phone case. Once you have the case on your phone, you lift up the dome on the back and you have to place the earbud part in the holes first, then once they are in place you wrap the cord around the dome, tuck in the socket piece under the dome, shut it and then you are good to go.








Then this is how it looks, you can see it is really neat and compact and just keeps the earphones in a nice, safe, convenient place




















So I have talked a bit about the product itself and now I am just going to talk about my experience what I thought and the pros and cons


So this case is definitely perfect for people that get so annoyed with losing their earphones or having to sit there for ages untangling them. This has definitely helped me with that and it just keeps the earphones clean and tidy because when I just throw them in my bag they always get so gross and dirty. So this definitely served its purpose!





Pros

  • Keeps earphones in a safe and convenient case so you don't lose them
  • Keeps earphones clean and untangled
  • There are a few different colours to choose from
  • It protects the phone very well! So if you are like me and drop your phone alot then this will help to protect it
  • I don't think this is what it is intended for but I found it great for taking selfies! haha! When I opened the dome at the back it is just a good way to place and position your fingers to get a great selfie :)
  • At £14.95 I think that is a reasonable price because I have seen lots of phone cases that are just plain and don't really serve any purpose other than to look nice for about £20+. But this actually protects your phone very well and is a great storage for your earphones, so I think the price is very reasonable




Cons


  • One of the main problems is that you can only use the iPhone (5 or newer I think) earphones with them, which personally I cant use because they hurt my ears and just fall out. You can still use the case with other earphones but the earbuds just wont fit in the gaps provided. This was the main down side to me and the only one I really had a problem with, I think if they could somehow figure out a way that you could use any earphones with this then that would be perfect! But if you do use the iPhone earphones then this wont be a problem for you!







  • Next is that it was a little bit difficult pressing the buttons, like the lock button and the volume buttons because the case is quite wide and the buttons kind of get hidden, my boyfriend found it impossible to use the buttons because he has bigger hands, but if you have smaller hands then you should be fine
  • Finally, they have a few colours to choose from but I think if they made cases with more colours and more variety that would be a bonus!







So this was my experience testing the Dome 8 phone case!
Overall I think this is a very good phone case and very unique, personally I have never seen a phone case like this before so I think it is a really great idea because I know that tangled and lost earphones is a problem that probably many of us deal with

I think maybe with a few changes to the case and maybe taking into consideration the cons I mentioned, I think this case would be perfect and I would be happy to buy more, and I know other people that would love to aswell!





I will be doing a giveaway on my twitter so one of you can win your own Dome 8 phone case, My twitter is xx_meganrose_xx

So if you would be interested in entering that then be sure to check my twitter for more information!






Let me know if you have heard of this phone case before and if this sounds like something you would like to buy, I would love to hear your opinions!

Thankyou so much for reading

I love you all and I hope you have an amazing day ♥


Love Megan xx



No comments:

Post a Comment