Tuesday, 2 August 2016

Romantic weekend getaway!



Me and my boyfriend went on a little weekend getaway to Worthing and Brighton last month, it was a very last minute decision, we literally decided the day before we left. We had both been very stressed so we thought it would be nice to getaway and have a little break for a couple of days!

It was alot of fun, and I even vlogged it, which you can watch here if you want!













































































































































































So these are some of the pictures I took from our little holiday!!

Let me know in the comments if you have been anywhere nice recently or have a holiday planned soon!


I hope you have an amazing day ♥



Love Megan xx