Thursday 28 July 2016

Do Ebay/Amazon makeup brushes really work?!




Do you have to spend £20 per makeup brush to get good quality?


Personally, I say no you don't! I'm sure in most cases you get what you pay for and if you spend £1 on a makeup brush compared to £20 on a makeup brush the more expensive one would usually be better quality, but if you don't have the budget for that (like me) then there are so many great cheaper alternatives. Ones that I have discovered that I absolutely love are these brushes from eBay and Amazon.




































I think I paid around £5 for this 10 piece makeup brush set, Which is a bargain! I looked an eBay and I found ones identical to the ones I bought.

Ebay 10 piece makeup brush set





I think I paid around £1 something for these 4 eye shadow brushes from Amazon!

4 piece eye shadow brush set



















I use these makeup brushes pretty much everyday and they work perfect, I do have slightly more expensive makeup brushes aswell but I still use these ones pretty much every day, and have had these for probably about a year and a half to 2 years now, and they are still in perfect condition!



So if you don't have the budget for more expensive makeup brushes then I would definitely recommend these, they honestly work amazing!





Let me know if you have tried Amazon or Ebay makeup brushes and what you think of them?




I hope you have an amazing day ♥




Love Megan xx







1 comment:

  1. Hello everyone! I write this article to appreciate the good work of DR OGALA that helped me recently to bring back my wife that left me for another man for the past 6 months. After seeing a comment of a woman on the internet testifying of how she was helped by DR OGALA. I also decided to contact him for help because all I wanted was for me to get my wife, happiness and to make sure that my child grows up with his mother. Am happy today that he helped me and I can proudly say that my wife is now with me again and she is now in love with me like never before. Are you in need of any help in your relationship like getting back your man, wife, boyfriend, girlfriend?  Viewers reading my post that needs the help of DR OGALA should contact him via E-mail: ogalasolutiontemple@gmail.com You  can also call or contact him via WhatsApp +2349123794867

    ReplyDelete