Tuesday 24 November 2015

25 get to know me questions tag

I have decided to do a little tag because i thought it would be fun ☺ I have seen this tag done a few times so feel free to do it yourself as well if you like!
I love things like this and thought it would be a good way for you to get know me a bit more. Enjoy ☺ xx

1. What is your middle name?
As you can probably tell from my blog name, my middle name is Rose, no particular reason as to way that is my middle name, my mum just liked it☺

2. What was your favorite subject at school?
I didnt really enjoy school much when I was there but my favourite subjects would of had to have been R.E (religious education) and IT (information technology, just incase you dont know and you call them different things)☺

3. What is your favourite drink?
I'm going to have to be really boring and say squash, any type of squash, it doesnt matter, that is just all i drink, i love it!

4. What is your favourite song at the moment?
I have a few that i am loving at the moment, but one that i am liking alot is sorry by Justin Bieber (i'm not usually a fan of JB but i am really liking this song) 

5.What is your favourite food?
This is a hard one because i love food, but i will probably have to say either cheese, just cheese, any cheese, i just love cheese!! or banana chips, if you dont know what they are, they are like dried, hard, banana slices, and they are heavenly☺

6. What is the last thing you bought?
I have just ordered a SD card from amazon, so that i can take blog pictures on my DSLR!! So excited☺

7.  Favourite book of all time?
This is also a very difficult question, because there are so many books that i have really loved all throughout my life. One that i really liked was "Room" by Emma Donoghue, it was so good, another was probably the series of unfortunate events by lemony Snicket ☺

8. Favourite colour?
My favourite colour  is probably lilac or baby blue, but clothes wise i love black and grey!

9. Do you have any pets?
Yes i have 2 adorable dogs who i love very much (I did have 3 but very sadly, my beautiful dog charlie passed away last year :( 
I have a 3 year old shihtzu called Bella, and a 5 month old Shihtzu/maltese called Milly ♥
I would love lots more puppies, because i love them!!
I would also loooove a bearded dragon











10. Favourite perfume?
I think my favourite perfume will probably have to be DKNY, Be delicious, the green one, I love it, just the smell brings back good memories, do you ever smell a smell that brings back good memories or is it just me? ☺

11.  Favourite holiday?
Now i am from the UK, so i am unsure of wether this means holiday as in, holiday abroad, or holiday as in national holiday like easter etc. My favourite vacation holiday is probably Spain, I love Spain
My favourite national holiday is CHRISTMAS!!!!!!! I frickin' love Christmas, I am getting excited even thinking about Christmas, aaaahhh!!





12. Are you married?  
Nope, but hopefully will be one day ♥

13. Have you ever been out of the country, if so how many times?
Yes i have been out of the country a few times, i used to go abroad almost every year with my grandma and granddad and older brother, i have some great memories of that, but unfortunately now i dont go abroad as much as i used to. 
I have been to Spain probably about 10 times, I have been to Cyprus once i think, and I have been to Bulgaria once. I would love to go abroad again, hopefully my anxiety wouldnt affect my experience.
I would love to go to America!

14. Do you speak any other language?
No, I learned French in school but i wasnt very good :/
Bonjour to any of my french readers! ☺

15. How many siblings do you have?
I have 4 brothers!!
1 older brother, who is 24 and currently living in Australia, and having the time of his life. 
1 younger brother, who is 12
and 2 more younger brothers who dont live with me and i dont get to see very often, and they are 8 and 2 (i think)

16. What is your favourite shop?
It will probably have to be either superdrug or boots, for the makeup!! ♥
or Primark for the cheap, great clothes ☺

17. Favourite restaurant?
Either pizza express, or frankies and bennies :) I love my Italian food :)

18. When was the last time you cried?
I am quite an emotional person so i cry alot, i think the last time I cried was probably Monday (2 Days ago)

19. Favourite Blog?
I have alot of favourites but a couple that i love are zoella and sprinkle of glitter :)

20. Favourite movie?
I really hate questions like this because I am not good at saying my favourite things because i like so many, but some that I like alot are the hunger games series, Frozen, Despicable me, Taken, Bridget Jones' diary, legally blonde and meet the fockers :)

21. Favourite TV shows?
I dont really watch TV much but when i do these are the things i like to watch: I'm a celebrity get me out of here, The big bang theory, Eastenders, Hollyoaks, Top Gear, Bear Grylls, Storage hunters (and all the other types of storage programmers there are), and Friends ☺
I watch youtube more than i watch TV, some youtubers that i love are Zoella, Alfie Deyes, Joe Sugg, Sprinkle of Glitter, Pewdiepie and Marcus Butler, I pretty much just spend my life watching youtube, it keeps me calm ☺

22. PC or Mac?
PC, only because that is all i have ever tried, but I would love a Mac ♥

23. What phone do you have?
I have an iPhone 5s

24. How tall are you?
I am 5'4"

25. Can you cook?
I live at home so I dont really cook much but i think i can do it just about but i dont think i am great at it :/
I prefer baking than cooking ☺


I enjoyed answering these questions, it was alot of fun and i hope that you now know me a bit better, and i would love it if other people done this tag too and i can check it out and give it a read ☺

Love Megan xx

2 comments:

  1. This was cute! And it would be a great thing to think about doing on a day that I'm struggling to write something
    Xo Johnnielynn
    Www.johnnielynn.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete