Monday, 23 November 2015

Introduction to me and my blog!

Hi!
This is my first ever blog post so I apologize in advance
for not being a pro and not knowing exactly what I am doing,
so bear with me.

 My name is Megan, my middle name is Rose, which is why i have named my blog Megan Rose (So creative). I am 19 years old, I was born on the 19th July 1996. I have 4 brothers and no sisters, I am the only girl in a family of boys :/

I suffer with anxiety and depression, I have suffered with anxiety since I was about 12 or 13, if there is any one reading this that also suffers with some sort of mental illness then hi :) you are not alone xx

I am not expecting many people to be reading this but I have decided to write a blog because it sounds like alot of fun and I think it will be a good place for me to go if I want to get something off my chest and just have a chat, either with my self or anyone listening, i think it ill be very therapeutic and do me good to get anything out that i need to talk about and i would love it if people were too read this and comment if they can relate to anything i am saying and we can have a chat :)
I finished college and I did have a job, which i had to leave about 3 months ago because of my anxiety, and since then I havnt really been able to leave my house much because i have been very anxious, so writing this will give me something to do rather than sitting at home bored and alone :/

As well is this being a place for me to chat and talk about personal things, i am also going to write about things that i am loving such as, makeup, fashion, games, food etc. I will probably write reviews, comparisons and things that I am loving etc. I am obsessed with youtube that is pretty much what I spend the whole of my life doing.

 I am very excited!! Thankyou if anyone has read this it is just a small little introduction to me and my blog, i would love it if people wanted to comment and give me any tips and advice on blogging and i can check out your blog and we can have a chat and be friends!! :) xx