Monday 23 November 2015

Introduction to me and my blog!

Hi!
This is my first ever blog post so I apologize in advance
for not being a pro and not knowing exactly what I am doing,
so bear with me.

 My name is Megan, my middle name is Rose, which is why i have named my blog Megan Rose (So creative). I am 19 years old, I was born on the 19th July 1996. I have 4 brothers and no sisters, I am the only girl in a family of boys :/

I suffer with anxiety and depression, I have suffered with anxiety since I was about 12 or 13, if there is any one reading this that also suffers with some sort of mental illness then hi :) you are not alone xx

I am not expecting many people to be reading this but I have decided to write a blog because it sounds like alot of fun and I think it will be a good place for me to go if I want to get something off my chest and just have a chat, either with my self or anyone listening, i think it ill be very therapeutic and do me good to get anything out that i need to talk about and i would love it if people were too read this and comment if they can relate to anything i am saying and we can have a chat :)
I finished college and I did have a job, which i had to leave about 3 months ago because of my anxiety, and since then I havnt really been able to leave my house much because i have been very anxious, so writing this will give me something to do rather than sitting at home bored and alone :/

As well is this being a place for me to chat and talk about personal things, i am also going to write about things that i am loving such as, makeup, fashion, games, food etc. I will probably write reviews, comparisons and things that I am loving etc. I am obsessed with youtube that is pretty much what I spend the whole of my life doing.

 I am very excited!! Thankyou if anyone has read this it is just a small little introduction to me and my blog, i would love it if people wanted to comment and give me any tips and advice on blogging and i can check out your blog and we can have a chat and be friends!! :) xx 


4 comments:

  1. Welcome welcome. This is all pretty new to me. But have fun with it. Write about the things you want to write about and try not to compare your blog to others!
    I look forward to reading your posts. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou so much! Yeh that is some good advice. I am excited to read your blog posts and follow your blogging journey :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI!
    Getting started seems to be the hardest part. I have written a couple of post but kept my blog private for awhile until i finally got the courage to tell my family about it. I am completely obsessed with YouTube as well, any Favorites? Look forward to reading more of your posts!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, thank you so much for your comment it means alot :) I love zoella, alfie, joe and all the other british youtubers, and looooaads more :) how about you? which ones do you like?xx

      Delete