Friday 26 February 2016

Starting a Youtube channel!!

Hi guys!!
I just realized I haven't made a blog post in 2 months!!
I am so sorry :(

My anxiety and depression has been getting really bad lately so I haven't really had the motivation to do much. It has been so bad to the point where I have been hardly leaving my house :(
But I am starting to get a bit more of my motivation back as you can tell because I am writing this blog post :)

Also another exciting thing has happened, I have started a YouTube channel!!
This is something I have been wanting to do for about 3 or 4 years now but have not had the confidence,  but I have finally built up the confidence and just thought "what the heck" what is the worse that can happen.

It has been my dream for so long, and I would literally sit there all the time and practice YouTube videos and talk to myself in the mirror as if i was recording and i didn't even have a channel :)

So I have finally done it and I am so happy and so excited, obviously I don't get many views at the minute and only have a few subscribers but I am really enjoying making videos it is so fun and i feel so proud and happy when i finish a video and upload it and people watch it and actually enjoy something i am doing!! It makes me feel so proud and so happy and really builds my confidence up so i would definitely recommend it if any one is reading this and you really want to make a YouTube channel but are too scared to do it, i say just go for it, if it is your dream and passion and something you really want to do then why shouldn't you be able to fulfill your dream and your passion :)
I love it :)

Any way just wanted to say hi, because I realized i hadn't done this in so long and i am going to start posting more often again, because i enjoy it :)

I would really love it if you could check out my YouTube channel, watch some videos, maybe give them a thumbs up or 2 if you enjoy :)
And subscribe if you like :) MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL :)

Thanks for listening (reading)

And I will talk to you soon :)

Megan Rose ♥

2 comments:

  1. Glad your back hun, looking forward to seeing your videos xx

    http://www.hannahmb.co.uk

    ReplyDelete