Thursday 24 March 2016

Liebster Award!



So I was nominated for this award by another blogger called Marie from Mariestateofmind. Thankyou so much for nominating me. I had never even heard of this but it was cool to be nominated anyway :) I dont think I have ever been nominated for anything! It sounds like a good concept and a good way for new/small bloggers to get noticed and find other new bloggers!


So what is the Liebster Award?
It is an award that is given to fairly new bloggers who have a small following (usually less than 200). You are generally nominated by other award winners in an effort to be recognized and connect with other bloggers. The word Liebster is German for sweetest, lovely, kind.


The rules include:
1) Make sure to thank the blogger who nominated you and link back to their blog.
2) Answer 11 questions from the blogger that nominated you.
3) Nominate 5-11 bloggers for their award.
4) Ask your nominees to answer 11 questions



So now I am going to answer the questions that Marie asked:



1. Do your family and friends know you blog, if they do, are they supportive?
Yeh my friends and family know that I blog, I dont think my family are that interested though, I think they kind of see it as pointless and a waste of time which is sad because it is my passion and something I love doing and an escape from my anxiety and depression. My best friend has always supported me though! Love you D'nelle if you're reading ♥

2. Why did you start your blog?
I just checked and I just realized that today, or when I am writing this - on the 23rd -  is my blogs 4 month anniversary!! Or it has been 4 months since I uploaded my first blog post :) 
It feels like ive been doing it forever though. I started writing a blog because my anxiety was very bad to the point where I was unable to really leave my house so I had nothing else to do and wanted a sort of escape from the real world and somewhere I can talk about my feelings and my life and things that interest me like beauty and youtube :)


3. What is your favourite movie?
I honestly dont have a favourite movie, but I like anything disney. I love childens films more than adults because im just a big kid at heart ☺


4. Cats or dogs?
Definitely dogs (sorry any cat lovers) I have 2 dogs myself and I love them more than anything. And everytime I see a dog I just want to run up to it and stroke them. I am obsessed. I think it is becoming a problem. Oh and I am allergic to cats so I cant really go near them.


5. What advice would you give your younger self?
I think I would give my younger self a lot of advice if i could. But I think the main thing would be to not worry about what other people think, just to be yourself and love yourself for who you are, because that is something I have always struggled with doing.
Thats a bit serious and deep. I would tell myself that bright blue eyeshadow really does not suit you!!


6. Favourite beauty product?
My favourite beauty product will probably have to be concealer (specifically collection lasting perfection concealer at the minute) I have quite bad under eye circles so I am pretty much always wearing concealer.


7. What is your favourite thing about yourself?
My favourite thing about myself is probably my kindness :) aww so cheesy! It can sometimes be a problem because I care about others more than myself sometimes. But I think majority of the time it is a good thing and I think i have a very kind heart and I couldnt ever be mean to any one, its just not in my nature! I just think that is how everyone should be ♥


8. What is your biggest fear?
My biggest fear is really deep and morbid, but I am so afraid of dying, I know obviously it will happen one day but it just terrifies me and if I think about it for too long I go insane and...
Ok I need to stop talking about this now.


9. What is your favourite way to relax?
I am often finding myself in need of a bit of relaxation. What I enjoy doing is running myself a nice bubble bath, relaxing in the bath for a while then getting out making my self a nice brew, getting into some nice cozy pj's and snuggling up under a blanket watching some YouTube videos!


10. Do you find blogging easy?
I find it quite difficult sometimes to think of a topic that I think people will enjoy and find interesting, but once I have thought of a topic I usually just ramble on for ages and dont stop!
But it isnt too difficult because I just talk about things that interest me so if it interests me then I find it quite easy to talk about, if that makes sense.


11. Tea or Coffee?
And finally, the most important question of them all ☺
Tea or Coffee? I used to be a coffee girl until my anxiety got really bad and I realized that caffeine isnt good for anxiety. So i havnt had caffeine in like a year now! But I usually drink a decaf tea or a hot chocolate :)



For my nominations! I nominate:

HannahMB

Chelsea

itsjessiejane

Zotonixe

sianeliza 

Bri Georgie

laurarebeccajonas

shopthestory


My questions for you to answer are:

1. When and why did you start your blog?
2. Do you watch Youtube if so who do you watch (and do you have a YouTube channel)?
3.Trousers or dresses?
4. What is your dream/goal in life?
5. If you could have 3 wishes what would you wish for?
6. What is your favourite makeup brand?
7. Do you have any pets? (if yes please post pictures!)
8. What do you love most about yourself?
9. What is your dream job?
10. Where do you get inspiration for your blog?
11. Favourite food ?


And that is it. I look forward to reading all of your answers! And hopefully discovering some new bloggers! Thanks again to Marie for nominating me!


Hope you have an amazing day!

Love Megan Rose ♥


No comments:

Post a Comment