Monday 11 April 2016

FOTD

Hello again you lovely people!!
I'm going to do a FOTD (face of the day, if you weren't sure what that meant) and show you what I was wearing on my face in the pictures below, I wore this makeup while filming my "Whats in my travel makeup bag" on YouTube. I went for a neutral smokey eye and a dark berry lip!
Hope you enjoy ♥


































These are all the products I am wearing on my face!


  • The first thing I done after my skincare was primed my face. I actually used the "mens nivea post shave balm" to prime my face because I have heard that it works really well as a makeup primer. I am currently trying that out, let me know if you would like a review on that, I think I want to review it on my blog, when I've tried it for a bit longer, hopefully it works!!




  • Then I applied my foundation which is the "Rimmel lasting finish" medium coverage foundation. I applied this with a damp beauty blender.




  • Next I applied the collection lasting perfection concealor, in the shade fair 1. I applied this under my eyes to conceal those bags!




  • Then I used the collection highlight and contour duo palette to contour my cheeks and forehead, and then used the highlighter to highlight my face :)




  • I primed my eyelids with the "Rimmel exaggerate" shadow primer, which I forget to put in this picture. Just to prime my lids before my eyeshadow. 




  • Next, I used my W7 "in the buff" eyeshadow palette, (which I have reviewed on my blog if you would like to have a read of that) to create a slight neutral smokey eye, I used the colour "earth", all over my crease to deepen it. Then I used "Topaz" to darken my outer crease and outer v :)



  • Then I used the colour "sand", on the inner half and inner corner of my eye.




  • Then I used my "Maybelline lash sensational mascara", and my "Barry M, showgirl mascara" on my lashes.




  • I also used my Gosh eyebrow pencil to fill in my eyebrows which I also forgot to put in the picture! Well done Megan!




  • Finally, I applied some lipstick. I was in the mood for a more dark, bold lipstick so I used the "Rimmel" lipstick in the shade 128 starry eyed, which I absolutely love if im wanting a dark berry colour



And that is everything! I hope you enjoyed reading this, let me know if you would like me to do more of these, and let me know if you use any of these products and like them or want to try them yourself. Thankyou so much for reading, it would mean alot if you could follow my blog, and share this around, and I am always happy to support other bloggers :) ♥


Hope you have an amazing day!!


Love Megan Rose ♥





No comments:

Post a Comment