Thursday 21 April 2016

Body shop product review



Hello again lovelies!
So you may or may not know but recently I posted a body shop haul on my blog (Click here if you want to have a read of that :)
And I thought I would test the products out for a while then let you know what I think of them!
So that is what I am doing today!















So the first thing is the body shop clear brow and lash gel.
I've never tried a brow gel before so I can't compare it to other brands, but I love this one.
I use this every time I do my brows, so pretty much everyday! And it just sets them in place and I have found that my brows last a lot longer with this bad boy on top.
I haven't used it on my lashes but I would definitely recommend it for eyebrows if you are looking for a brow gel, I love this!

£10













Next is the body shop big and curvy mascara.
Now I was really excited to try this but I found that it didn't work that great for me. It might work well for other people but I tried it and it kind of gives you like a really wet look like the mascara gel stuff is just like water. And my lashes also clump together really bad, I think its probably because the wand doesn't have long bristles to separate the lashes, they are really short and stumpy, so it doesn't really do a good job of applying the mascara and separating the lashes. 
So I was quite disappointed with this and I've put it away and don't use it anymore, it might be one of them mascaras that you don't like at first then you put it away and re-discover it and you absolutely love it, but i'll let you know if it is.

£10














 Next up is the born lippy lip balms.
I have been wanting to try these for soooo long! And I finally got my hands on a couple.
I absolutely love these, these are probably the best lip balms I have ever tried!!
I only picked up 2 but I am definitely going to pick up every single one they have!

This one is the strawberry one and it smells and tastes incredible, so fruity and delicious! It makes your lips incredibly soft and moisturized, I thought it would just be about the flavour and not really work as a lip balm but as well as smelling amazing it is also an amazing lip balm, it has helped me so much if i get dry lips and it just makes them so soft. This one has a slight red tint so it would be great for if you don't want to apply any lipstick or anything you can just apply a bit of this and it will smell amazing and you will have glossy, soft, red lips. 
I absolutely love this!

£2












The next lip balm I picked up was the watermelon flavour. I thought I would love this because I love everything that smells artificial watermelon, and I was right this smells incredible!
This lip balm comes out clear so there is no colour with this one and once again it makes your lips so soft and moisturized, and it smells and tastes incredible I apply it non-stop all day just so I can lick it off my lips! ha ha 
I would definitely recommend you go and buy all of these lip balms, I am obsessed!

£2





And that is everything I bought from the body shop and have to review!

I hope you enjoyed reading, let me know if you have tried any of these and what you think of them!

I hope you have an amazing day!


Megan Rose ♥




No comments:

Post a Comment