Monday 25 April 2016

What's in Aprils Glossy box?



Hello again lovelies!



So the other day I received April's Glossy box so I am going to be showing you some pictures and telling you what was inside and my first impressions of the products!

































So this is one of the things that was in the box!
It's a brand that I've never heard of before. 
This is the Bandi cosmetics inspiration hydro care, intensive moisturizing cream.
I think this is a sample size, you sometimes get full size and sometimes sample sizes with the glossy box.
This retails at £9.70


"Providing the perfect base for makeup, this light and airy moisturizer is quickly absorbed and will leave your complexion supple and radiant."


I think I might try these products for a while and review them if you are interested in buying them I will let you know what I think of them!



















This is another thing I received.
This is the essence mosaic compact powder
This looks sooo cool and pretty!

"The mixture of five colours in this bronzing palette will leave your complexion with a beautiful sun-kissed glow"

So this is a bronzer with a few different shades of colour in I am very excited to give this a go and see if I like it! This looks like it would be perfect for Spring/Summer!

This is a full size product and it retails at £3 - so very affordable!! 












Another thing I received which I am very intrigued and excited about is this whitening toothpaste!
I have never received anything like this in the glossy box before.
This is the Swiss smile - whitening toothpaste 
This is a full size product and it retails at £28.95

I am very intrigued to try this and see if this works!



















The next thing I received is this Studio 10 brow lift perfecting liner, eyebrow pencil
This has the eyebrow pencil on one side and the highlighter on the other end. 
The colour of this looks like a perfect shade for me so I am very excited to see how this applies and how it looks! I will let you guys know :)

This is a full size product and this retails at £22, which is quite expensive for me and a lot more than I would normally pay for an eyebrow pencil but I am excited to try it!










This is the final thing I received. 
This is a sample of the body shop oils of life intensely revitalizing facial oil

"This bestselling, lightweight face oil is a personal favourite, namely because it totally revives your complexion. infused with a blend of 3 restorative oils"

I have never tried a face oil before so I can't wait to see if this does wonders for my skin! I am always on the lookout for great skincare to improve my skin!

This is a sample, the full size of this is £28















And that is everything I received this month!
I absolutely love receiving the glossy box because its like a little treat and a little gift arriving at my door every month :)
If you haven't heard of it and are interested in trying it is £13 a month which is a bargain because the products you receive a lot of the time are worth quite a lot of money so it is completely worth it!




Thankyou for reading!
I hope you enjoyed!
Let me know what you think of the glossy box and if you have tried these products!
I hope you have an amazing day!!


Love Megan Rose ♥




No comments:

Post a Comment