Tuesday 24 May 2016

REVOLUTION eye shadow palette review!




Hello again lovelies!
I am back, I have been slightly absent from my blog in the last couple of weeks because I have been having a major lack of inspiration and motivation so I didn't want to force out a post for the sake of it because it would probably be rubbish

But I have had a bit of a revamp of my blog because I wasn't happy with it so I have changed bits around, spot the changes! :)

I am alot more happy with my blog now and it is almost how I want it too look I'm getting there!

Any way enough rambling  I just wanted you to know where I have been in case you missed me (did you miss me ♥)

So today I have another review for you!
I am going to be reviewing the Revolution 144 eye-shadow palette 2016 collection




































Couldn't swatch all 144 eyeshadow colours but here are a few!




I am in love with this palette!! My mum got it for me for Christmas and I have been using it constantly, any time I do my eye-shadow it is almost guaranteed that I am using this palette!

It has 144 eye shadows so there is soooo many colours to choose from so you can create such a huge variety of looks! You can literally do anything with this!!

This is £20 from the makeup revolution website, but I definitely think this is worth the price because it will last such a long time and you have such a variety to choose from so it is definitely worth £20!

The pigments of these colours are so good and the quality is amazing and all the colours are incredibly pretty!

Here are some of the looks I have created using this palette ☺
































So I would definitely recommend you try this palette if you haven't and you are looking for a good palette with a huge variety of beautiful colours to choose from I honestly love this and use it almost every day ☺



I hope you enjoyed reading!
And I am excited to get back into blogging again!
If you have any suggestions of blog posts I should do then definitely let me know in the comments

I hope you have an amazing day!
I love you all ☺



Love Megan Rose ♥





No comments:

Post a Comment