Wednesday 11 May 2016

April Favourites!


These are the things I loved throughout the month of April!
I hope you enjoy!
I hope you had an amazing April and let me know if you have tried any
of these products and what you think :)
















My first favourite is the Nivea men post shave balm.
And if you haven't heard the hype around this, no I don't use it to cool my face after I shave it!
This works amazingly as a primer. I heard so many people on Youtube and in the blogging world talking about this and whether or not it works as a primer, and I didn't really think it was going to. But I found one of these lying around my house and it wasn't being used so I tried it for a couple of weeks and I absolutely love it! I haven't tried many primers so I don't have many to compare it to but it works better than the ones I have tried and this is only about £5 and you get soo much product.

When I use this it makes my makeup apply so nice and it makes it last longer throughout the day than if I use a different primer or don't use anything. 

It has a manly smell when you apply it but I quite like the smell and once it is rubbed in you cant smell it after that so it isn't a problem








My next favourite has been a favourite of mine for probably about 2 years, I get
really dry skin on my face and it just does not look nice so I
have been trying to find a moisturizer that really helps with that
and this is the best one I have tried so far and the one
I always come back to. This works so well for dry skin and honestly does help!
When I use this my face isn't so dry and flaky and gross it makes your skin
so soft and dewy and just gives you that moisturized wet feeling
which might sound weird to some people, like why the heck do you want your face to feel wet?!
but when you suffer with really dry skin your face is 
always lacking moisture and just feels tight and horrible but this
moisturizer makes my skin feel so much nicer and more hydrated!
I would definitely recommend this if you suffer with dry-very dry skin!
Its amazing! and its only like £3-£4 so definitely worth it!!











My next favourite is the benefit they're real mascara
I loooove this mascara I think it retails at £19.50 but I bought this for £8 at a car boot
This mascara is so good and I have been using it everyday throughout April it makes your lashes look so nice and voluminous and not clumpy atal
I find it difficult finding a mascara that I love and that I think is amazing but I definitely do recommend this one!










My next favourite is probably such a shock (NOT) I talk about this lipstick all the time and it is my favourite lipstick I own!
It is the Rimmel Kate Moss lipstick in the shade 08 and it is a beautiful, natural, nudy pinky, browny colour (you know how good I am at explaining colours) 
I wear this almost everyday and I am just obsessed with 
I love the Rimmel Kate Moss lipsticks but this colour is my favourite one out of the ones I have tried :)








My next favourite is a makeup tool! And it is this foundation applicator, it is pretty much just a beauty blender on a stick, I bought this from a car boot but I think you can buy these from anywhere. This one was only £2
But I love this it is so handy. I use my beauty blender to apply my foundation but it is too big to blend in concealer or get in any little crevices on your face so this is perfect for that, the sponge on this is smaller than a normal beauty blender so this is perfect for getting in the small areas on your face!










The next thing I've been loving is this lip balm. I have mentioned this before and I thought I had to put this in my favourites because I have been loving this!
This is the body shop born lippy lip balm
This is one of my favourite lip balms I have tried, it tastes and smells delicious, this is the strawberry one and it smells soooo good 
This makes your lips so soft and moisturized and glossy and amazing, it has a slight red tint but not too bright or anything just a pretty sheer red colour











My last favourite is a new find, I received this in the April glossy box and I love it!
It is the studio 10 brow lift perfecting liner, I'm not sure what colour this one is because it doesn't say I think I sharpened it off. But this colour is a perfect match for my brows, I struggle to find an eyebrow pencil that matches my colour because most of the ones I try are waaay too orangy for me but this one is a perfect ash brown colour. I love it! 
I have only used the highlighting side once and I didn't really like it that much so I haven't used it since but I think I am going to try to use it again, but I love the eyebrow pencil side!
This retails at £22 which I think is very expensive for an eyebrow pencil but if you are willing to pay that much and want a good eyebrow pencil I would recommend you give this one a try!
And its cruelty free which is a bonus :)






So these are all the things I have been loving throughout the month 
of April!
I really hope you enjoyed let me know if you have tried any of these
products and what you think!

I hope you have an amazing day!

Love Megan Rose ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment