Tuesday 14 June 2016

Drugstore Everyday Summer Makeup!





So Summer is here!
Even though the weather in England hasn't exactly been summer weather

But I thought I would do a Summer makeup look, this is an everyday look and its quite natural because when the weather is hot in Summer I cant stand wearing loads of makeup because I just get too hot and the makeup just melts off and its pointless so I don't really like wearing full face makeup
















First I applied the "Maybelline baby skin" primer all over my face




Then I applied the "Collection lasting perfection" concealer all over my face because it gets too hot in the Summer but I still like a bit of coverage sometimes so I just apply concealer all over instead of foundation




I then filled in my brows with the "studio 10 perfecting liner"




I then set my brows in place with the "Body shop brow and lash gel"




I then applied a bit of bronzer to my cheeks and forehead, I used the "Bourjois bronzing powder"
I like to be a bit more bronzed during the Summer months, and this one smells so delicious!









Then I highlighted because I also like to be very glowy, dewy and healthy looking during the summer months :)
I used the highlight from the "Collection contour kit" 









Then I applied a little bit of blush to my cheeks, I used the "Bourjois healthy mix" blush, in the shade 41







Next I done my eyes. I didn't want to apply too much eyeshadow because I wanted it to be quite natural, So I just applied a bit of this gold eyeshadow in the shade "Lion" from the "MUA Undressed" palette, all over my lid








Then I applied a bit of mascara, the mascara I used was the "Loreal volume million lashes" mascara, I actually really like this mascara, it works so well





Next I just applied a bit of lip balm to soften my lips, I used the "body shop born lippy" lip balm in the flavour strawberry, which smells and tastes delicious!





Then finally, to finish the look I added a lip gloss, I didn't want to wear a lipstick because I just wanted a more natural summery, shimmery look so I used the "Revlon colorburst" lip gloss in the shade "Rose gold"





And that was my makeup finished!
It's just quite a natural, bronzy, affordable makeup look!



















I really hope you enjoyed, let me know what your go to summer makeup look is!


I hope you have an amazing day ♥


Love Megan xx






No comments:

Post a Comment