Friday 3 June 2016

Zoella Sweet Inspirations Haul & First Impressions!





Hello again lovelies!

Ok I am sooo freakin' excited you don't even understand, I can't even control my
excitement!! jfhgjfdhdjnjdnf (sorry)

Ok so yesterday a Superdrug package arrived at my door and I was so excited because I ordered a few bits the day the Zoella sweet inspirations products released because of course I had to! 

I love Zoe and I have products from her other collections and these products looked AMAZING so of course I had to order a few bits!

I watched her video and Alfie's video showing them and I could not wait to get my hands on them! And that time has finally come :)

I am going to be showing you what I bought and doing my first impressions of the products










Please before we get into it can we just take a minute to admire this BEAUTIFUL packaging, honestly well done Zoe, this is freakin' gorgeous!!

This is definitely my favourite packaging of hers, I am obsessed ♥







Ok so I bought the "Bath latte bath & shower milk" which I am so excited to try.
First of all the packaging is so pretty it looks like a cute little glass milk bottle and it just makes me want to drink it! 

I love the baby blue colour with the pretty gold pattern and I love the cute gold lid, I honestly love everything about the packaging!

Ok guys. Listen. I opened this. I smelt it. And oh my god. 
This. smells. heavenly...

The other 2 collections Zoe released previously are a completely different scent, the scent of this collection is by far my favourite. It is so hard to explain without you smelling it but it smells so sweet and delicious, it honestly makes me want to eat it. When I first smelt it, it kind of reminded me of flumps, you know the marshmallows you can get. 

It says its enriched with sweet almond, cacao & honey
I can definitely smell the sweet almond

Honestly, if you haven't already you need to go in the shops and smell this I am seriously obsessed, I will definitely be re-purchasing more of these ♥











I was trying to take pictures but Millie just wanted to be the center of attention :)











I think she loves the products as well!












She's too overwhelmed and excited with the beautiful products that she had to take a nap. 
Honestly same Millie, same.















Next, obviously I had to pick up a bath fizzer, I love these in her other 2 collections so I had to pick one up in this one!

Once again, the packaging is gorgeous

I really love the pink with the gold detail and the font is beautiful, just everything about it is perfect
I also love that the squares are smaller because then that means you can use less if you want then the product will last longer so you have slightly more control over how much product you want to use 

This is a macaron scented bath fizzer and I can confirm that this also smells delicious, I know it looks like white chocolate and smells incredible, but like it says 4 times on the packaging. DO NOT EAT! :)











Next I got the "double creme body cream"

Once again the smell of this is so delicious, most of the body creams I own don't really have a nice scent, so I am so excited to use this one because it smells so incredible and I will be so happy if it makes my body smell like that :)

Once again the packaging is gorgeous, I love the different shades of pink stripes and the detail is so cute, the font is adorable, like Zoe said it has like a french feel to it, I love it!

















Last but not least we have the "sugar dip scented bath salt granules"

This is probably my favourite packaging just look how cool it is!
I love the triangle shape and the gold detail around the outside, I love the baby pink with the blue underneath, it is so beautiful!

I am definitely keeping this packaging when I have finished with the bath salts, I cant bring myself to throw this beautiful packaging away, so I'm keeping it :)

Also these smell amazing aswell, I didn't think they would really have a scent because they are just bath salts but they smell delicious!











Even the packet on the inside is beautiful, just the attention to detail on this packaging is amazing!












And these are all the bits I bought, I am so excited to try all of these and I am definitely going to be buying more!

I am going to be doing a review on my YouTube channel, which should be up next week!

Thankyou for reading!

I love you all and I hope you have an amazing day ♥

Love Megan xx








No comments:

Post a Comment